Rates / Insurance
- Rates are adjusted periodically so please call to discuss my current rate.
- Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. I have partnered with Reimbursify for you to submit your claims for out-of-network health insurance reimbursement. Insurance reimbursement is not guaranteed.
- Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Fees are due at the time of service. I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
- If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Please call if you have any questions.